- Referrals are accepted from adult drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs, County Drug and Alcohol Commissions, and Behavioral Health Managed Care Organizations.
- You must have a personal motivation for treatment and a commitment to abstinence.
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of Pennsylvania.
- You must be physically and mentally able to participate in the treatment schedule.
- You must be able to live cooperatively with up to seventeen other men.
For direct admissions information, you may contact us in any of the following ways: