Highland House welcomes donations from individuals, community organizations, and businesses. We are so thankful for the continued generosity, support, and encouragement from so many that benefits our residents. If you are interested in helping us, please contact us first because our needs vary from time to time and season to season, and storage space is limited.
- A 15-passenger van to transport our residents to recovery events and recreational activities
- Our computers are listed as End of Life, and are extremely slow – we are in need of five computer towers and a server tower
- Financial donations to assist in the maintenance and improvement of the facility including the purchase and installation of vinyl flooring for all the bedrooms and hallways
- Gift Certificates/Gift Cards: Walmart, supermarkets, local shoe stores, local movie theatre, local public transportation bus tickets
- Clothing: New men’s underwear, socks, pajamas, sweat pants/shirts, slippers, robes, winter apparel
- Personal Products: Shampoo and conditioner, body wash, deodorant, non-alcohol hand sanitizer, razors